Real estate can be grouped into three broad categories based on its use: residential, commercial and industrial. Examples of residential real estate include undeveloped land, houses, condominiums and townhomes; examples of commercial real estate are office buildings, warehouses and retail store buildings; and examples of industrial real estate are factories, mines and farms.
Types of real estate assets valuation services we provide:
• valuation of commercial real estate,
• valuation of industrial estate,
• valuation of residential property and
• valuation of land.
Real estate valuation may be required for a wide variety of purposes. Examples include:
• valuation of real estate for sale / purchase,
• valuation of real estate for impairment test in accordance with IAS 36,
• valuation of real estate for secured lending,
• valuation of real estate of rental rates,
• valuation of real estate for tax purposes and
• other Valuation purposes according to client needs.
Depending on the needs of our clients and the purpose of the valuation, we can offer different types of valuation reports, ranging from an opinion letter to a full, comprehensive valuation report in compliance with Intrenational Valuation Standards 2017 (IVS).